Color AssignmentsURLs: 3Assignments: 7
- Assignments: 7Files: 5URLs: 4Pages: 3
CS6 Photoshop FeaturesAssignments: 5URLs: 4Pages: 3Files: 5
Learn how to edit photographs in Camera RawURLs: 3Assignments: 5Files: 7Pages: 2
Introduction to Vector ImagesAssignment: 1URLs: 2Folder: 1
- Assignments: 4URLs: 6Folders: 2Files: 3
- Assignments: 4Files: 4URL: 1
Introduction to SketchUp 3D
Goal: Students will create a 3d model in SketchUp.
Assignments: 4File: 1URLs: 4
Students will learn how to draw a 2d rectangle.
Students will convert 2d graphic to a 3d object using the Push / Pull Tool.
Students will understand the differences between an endpoint (green), edge (red), and a midpoint (blue).
Students will navigate around their 3d object using the Orbit, Pan, and Zoom Tools.
- Students will apply textures to their 3d object.
- Page: 1Assignments: 5URLs: 2
- Assignments: 2Files: 2URL: 1
- Assignments: 4URL: 1Folder: 1Pages: 2
Students will create a 3d digital portfolio of their best work completed throughout the school year. This will be accomplished by converts artifacts of their best work (jpeg images) into 3d canvas paintings. Each painting should have a frame of your design ( a few can be just a canvas for "'effect"). Save the paintings as Sketchup files. You will also create a building to hang your paintings.
Assignments: 2URL: 1
- Follow the step by step directions in the class demonstration and in the pdf file below.
- Add scenes to your finished building.
- Export your movie (file -> export -> animations -> movie) and select mp4 as the file format.
- Open your movie in Movie maker and add transitions, titles, credits, musics and narration.
- Assignments: 3URLs: 5Files: 3Quiz: 1
- Assignments: 4Files: 2URLs: 2
Work on Your Race Day Flash Movie
Scene 1: Title Screen: Introduction and sun rise.
Scene 2: Describes Setting: A view of a sky, ground, road and mountains. An airplane flys through the mountains with a banner that says Big Race Today. The end of the scene has a countdown to the race.
Scene 3: Two cars pull up to the start line and the race begins.
Scene 4: View of the inside of the car. Mountains and Road animated by through the windows. Song plays on the radio.
Scene 5: Top / Front view of the race. Mountains in the background. Road appears tiny in the distance and widens in the foreground. Cars race towards the front of the window and cross the finish line.
Scene 6: The winning cars slowly animates onto the screen. The End credits roll.Assignments: 2URLs: 3Files: 3